- Presenting concerns addressed: Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, grief and Loss, Interpersonal Relationships, Life Transitions, Perfectionism, LGBTQIA+, Self-Improvement, Self-Worth
- Treatment Modalities: CBT, DBT, SFBT, ACT, MBCT, Strengths-Based
- Licensure: LMSW licensure
- Professional Association: National Association of Social Workers
- Kenedee’s rate is $100 for 50 minutes
“Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are”
Sometimes we lose ourselves along the way for whatever reason, be it trauma, loss, depression, anxiety or any number of human experiences. And guess what? It’s okay! You are not alone!
When we are disconnected with ourselves, our thoughts lead us to believe we are not good enough or worthy of connection. But you are. It is so brave to want to grow, heal, and rediscover yourself.
True healing comes from connection with others and authenticity to the self.
I am here to meet you where you are and help get you to where you want to be. No one needs to go through this life journey alone. I will provide a space that is non-judgmental, safe, and supportive.
I aim to build upon one’s strengths, encourage self-advocacy, and empower oneself to live a full and authentic life!
Kenedee provides support to children, teens, adults, and families. Kenedee is passionate about building upon one’s strengths, encouraging self-advocacy, and empowering oneself to live a full and authentic life.