Grow is Growing, Join Our Amazing Team!
Now Hiring -
Outpatient Therapists in a Private Practice Setting
Full or Part Time Clinicians-
(mental health counselor, mental health therapist)
Grow Psychological offers outpatient talk therapy and psychological testing in a supportive and family-oriented environment.
Come be part of our team!
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with clients.
- Growing, Scheduling, and Maintaining client case load.
- Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to client needs and circumstances.
- Meets with clients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of client progress.
- Involves and advises family members when appropriate.
- Maintains thorough records of client meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Is punctual and professional.
- Maintains a positive and cooperative attitude in the workplace.
- Providing flexibility for Telehealth and in-person sessions as options for clients.
- Master’s degree in counseling or related field is required.
- Licensed (or provisionally licensed) and in good standing in the state of Kansas and/or Missouri is required.
- Clinician will be required to carry their own Professional Liability Insurance.
- Confidence and a positive attitude a MUST!
- Master’s Degree from an accredited University in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or Marriage and Family Therapy is Required.
Benefits of Employment:
- Clinical Supervision for LCPC (KS) and LPC (MO) is available at no cost.
- Red Light Therapy is available at no cost.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Your income is determined by you.
- Self-determined schedule.
4701 College Boulevard
Leawood, KS 66211
Leawood Corporate Manor
Grow Psychological, LLC is located in Leawood, Kansas, on the South-West corner of College & Roe.