- Presenting concerns addressed: Depression, Anxiety, Grief and Loss, Life Transitions, Perinatal Mood and Anxiety, Interpersonal Relationships
- Enjoys working with Adults
- Treatment Modalities: Cognitive Behavioral, Strengths Based, Solution Focused, Motivational Interviewing
- Licensure: Kansas – Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (LSCSW), Missouri – Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Sandra’s rate is $125 for 50 minutes
Life is a journey filled with many experiences that bring happiness, adventure and fulfills our hopes and dreams. Along the way, there may be times we also face challenges, fears and uncertainty.
If you’re facing a challenge and want to share where you are on your life’s journey, I am committed to proving a non-judgmental and validating space to explore your strengths and your own path. I have experience using the principles of Cognitive Behavioural, Solution Focused, and Strenths-Based Therapy to guide my practice.
“Fear is a universal experience. Even the smallest insect feels it. It’s not a terrible thing that we feel fear when faced with the unknown. It is part of being alive, something we all share. Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.” -Pema Chodron