Dr. Al Sarno
- Presenting concerns addressed: Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Child Abuse, and Christian Counseling, Couples Counseling, Military Life.
- Specializes in Couples Counseling, enjoys working with Adults.
- Licensure: LCPC licensure
- Professional Association: American Counseling Association
- Online/Virtual appointments only.
- Dr. Al’s Therapy Rate is $150 for 50 minutes.
Dr. Al Sarno is gifted in helping people find meaning and purpose in life. As a counselor for more than four decades, he specializes in helping people overcome addictions, anxiety disorders, and PTSD. An Associate Professor at Liberty University Online Department of Community Care and Counseling, School of Behavioral Sciences, Dr. Al facilitates classes to help people find their zest for life. In his thriving practice, he counsels couples and provides them with the tools and techniques needed to instill joy in their relationships so that they can live a happy and fulfilled life.
Dr. Al lives in Manhattan, Kansas, and is an active member of his community.
Currently, sessions with Dr. Al are available via Virtual/Online only.